Mydło i powidło : So come on, paint my world For yellow and blue.

Monday 25 March 2019

So come on, paint my world For yellow and blue.

As you know, people in the UK decided to leave the EU. But I live in a special part of the UK in Scotland, and the majority of them voted to remain.
So come on, paint my world 
For yellow and blue.
Let the state of a rainbow in the sky 
Painted with your pencil...



You write me a letter that when it rains, 
When nasturtiums get wet in the rain,
You sit down by the table,
 you pull out paints 
And you are opening colourful window.
Grass and trees are really grey,
Skies took ash' paint
 In the silence it's so sad, watch whispers
About time, which I do not need. 

So come on, paint my life 

For yellow and blue. 

Let the state of a rainbow in the sky 

 Painted with your pencil. 

So come on, paint my life 
Let my world get blush 

Let shine in full of sun.
Colours of the whole earth.

After the seventh mountain, 
after the seventh river,
Your dreams you trade on landscapes.
Faded sun drags by heaven,
Illuminates human's faded faces.

 So come on, paint my world 
Let the state of a rainbow in the sky 
Painted with your pencil. 
So come on, paint my life
Let my world get blush
Let shine in full of sun
Colours of the whole earth. 








No comments:

Post a Comment